The Intelligent Exporter
Take Your Business at International Level By Easy-to-Follow Book on the Very Exciting World of Export:
The Intelligent Exporter is a comprehensive and easy-to-follow textbook-cum-guidance book that understands the growing importance of export-import business and helps entrepreneurs and businesses understand the advantages and subtleties of this business in order to create a strong footprint in the global market.
This book highlights the critical, entry-point, and practical information of the export business with the best and authentic solutions that entrepreneurs and small-to-mid-sized enterprises need to start exporting their goods around the globe. Inside, readers will find the most up-to-date information on export trade regulations, finding winning products, finding target markets to sell these products.
This book guides you on the following crucial international business topics:
- How to set up a competitive price so that your buyer can consider your proposal.
- How to make international level communications that help to covert LOI to PO.
- The best strategies for foreign market entry.
- How to find genuine foreign buyers.
- How to find reliable suppliers for uninterrupted supplies.
- The best methods to handle first export shipments.
- Latest Incoterms 2020 with the allocation of costs between seller and buyer.
- Export documentations; explaining each export documents.
- How to deal with a Letter of Credit. Inside you will find a sample letter of credit.
- A sample but the detailed format of Sale-Purchase Agreement.
- How to secure export payments and products.
- Learn about various risks and how to mitigate them.
- Learn how to protect your business from international frauds.
- How to handle various export problems; 160 plus Questions and Answers are there to clear all exports related doubts, including DGFT, Customs, Foreign Exchange and GST.
In many educational institutions, international trade is now part of the curriculum, and students need to have good knowledge on this topic; this book becomes a valuable resource for them. After-tax reform in India, the exporter's expectations was high. Many tax consultants face a challenging situation when exporters ask them questions on how to manage the export-import business; this book will serve as a lifeline for them. Above all, it is a book that guides entrepreneurs, businesses, students, and tax consultants at every step of export-import and helps them for successful export-import management.
This is a reference book; one can keep this book and use it when you want a suitable answer to the questions of the export-import business. If you are a problem solver, then
this book is meant for you. You will love the question-answer section of this book. This section will help to clear your many doubts about international business
Terms & Conditions and Refund & Return Policy
Before placing an order we recommend you to please read terms & conditions, refund and return policy of the company.